SaleUp Lead Scoring will allow you to:
- Easily estimate the effectiveness of marketing channels based on the scoring of generated leads
- Identify sales-ready leads by creating rules optimized specifically for your business
- Build a comprehensive methodology for scoring potential customers
- Help marketers get the most from more leads with Lead Scoring as a key part of lead management
- Effectively distribute leads among sales based on their lead score
- Focus attention of your sales on the most valuable leads
Create the quality and activity scoring rules of the potential customers and set their priority in three simple steps:
Devote maximum time and efforts to the Leads that fit your business the most. You can now properly score your Leads by creating your own custom Lead Rules based on their individual characteristics and qualities. When you know who your Leads are, you can concentrate on the ones who matter now while continue working with those who are not ready to buy.
Works both ways! Assign negative points, for example, when a lead unsubscribes from your newsletter or zero the score for junk leads. How? By simply selecting the Lead fields used in scoring – all with a simple and convenient navigation.
Picklist (Multi-Select) and Long Text Area field types now are also available!
Focus on the leads that engage the most with your business. Your lead downloaded a document? Filled out a landing page or submitted a contact form? Make sure not to overlook these actions by creating custom Campaign Member Rules based on your Leads activities. By setting the Campaign Member Rules, you can easily understand the interests of your Leads and not just give them the attention they require but make it personalized.
Focus Sales on the most promising Leads by prioritizing them based on their score. With Lead and Campaign Member Rules set, you can easily evaluate Leads overall score to understand who is of the most importance. Moreover, by assigning thresholds values for Lead Quality and Activity points, you get an A1 – D4 Matrix for comprehensive lead priority assessment. With Leads priority rank at hand, you can effectively increase your revenue by concentrating on the Leads with the highest score.
The higher the score – the higher is the chance of closing a deal!
Director of Sales, EMEA & APAC at StarWind